Tuesday 14 June 2011

Who am I??

I’m about 40 days old, female, black with white legs and hairy all over. I usually dig holes all day looking for tree roots in-between pooing, sleeping and eating.

I enjoy sleeping on my pillow under my shelter that my adopted dad made and I annoy my adopted mum when I knock over the container of drinking water that she gives me.
I love eating boiled breadfruit and I have the biggest pig pen in the whole of Kiribati. I love a tummy rub and people laugh at my grunting noises.


What’s my name? Pick your answer from the poll on your right…

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, she is very cute :) I think she looks like she would like the name "Daisy". We used to have a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig as a pet!

    I found your blog while doing research about the island of Betio. I've a new friend from New Zealand who grew up on that island. My father was a Marine who fought in the battle of Tarawa in 1943, so the subject interests me.

    I've enjoyed reading about your life and work on Kiribati. Your photos are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.

    Best regards,
    Lois (Maine, USA)

    ReplyDelete